Monday, November 2, 2015

DESSERT


I feel inspired by the Holy Spirit to share from my book of Psalms called "Whispers". These words were solely inspired by the Holy Spirit, I believe they will bless you.
DESSERT
God took me from a desert and set me on a table full of dessert
My father, my Lord, I am nothing but a script with a heart
I am a part in God’s blockbuster movie
Like another layer in an onion for Him who is worthy
Before purpose, life was painful, meaningless like a scattered puzzle
Then He shone His light and He gave me double for my trouble
Now I walk by and people stare
And those enemies that tormented me now cower in fear
For my Father is the Almighty, my foot dare not hit a stone
He knows all my needs; I don’t even need to phone
Now I am blessed beyond my imagination
People come around, seeking for an explanation
I just smile and I raise my hands to the heavens
To my Father who has blessed me before He rested on the seventh
He has provided for my every whim
Even the hair on my head is important to Him
I will forever be my Father’s son
And the heathen will never understand why I shine like the sun
My 20 year dream is to see the Gospel preached to a billion people through the social media. You too can be a social media evangelist, kindly share and repost this Gospel of Jesus Christ so that others can be blessed just like you have been blessed. Thank you for reading. Shalom

No comments:

Post a Comment