Wednesday, February 8, 2017

#TestimonyThursday

Last year I attended an event at Aso Rock Presidential Villa and it was such a pleasure to meet Frank Edwards there. We began to share revelation about scriptures and then he put his hand in his pocket and brought out $10,000 😳😳🙆 and he said "I told God that I want to be spending dollars in Nigeria and God answered my prayers. All my clients just started paying me in dollars". My God! See levels! 

Guess what I did? I started releasing my faith, I opened accounts in dollars, euros and pounds and every morning and night I would lay hands on the account number and say "my account you are fruitful and you multiply, money comes to me in dollars, pounds, euros and Naira". I also changed my offering every service in church from Naira to dollars. 

Ladies and gentlemen right now I have money in my dollars and pounds account, it's just the euros account and I know money is coming there this month. 😁💃💃

Whatever you confess with your mouth and whatever you sow towards will happen in time! Your confession is powerful! 

The Bible says in Proverbs 18:21 (NIV) The tongue has the power of life and death, and those who love it will eat its fruit.
You can speak over your empty car park, you can speak to your shoe rack, speak to the goods you sell. I speak over our perfumes at Sapphire Scents. Your words are not ordinary, they determine the direction of your life. From now on be deliberate with your words and your results will shock you. 

You too can be a social media evangelist. Please share so that others can be blessed as you have been blessed. #ThankYouJesus

No comments:

Post a Comment