Saturday, February 18, 2017

Sow Mercy As A Seed

Another name for Christianity is responsibility. The day you begin to understand that you can DECIDE the quality of your life you will live your life strategically.


Only merciful people can attract mercy, only honorable people can attract honor. On the flip side too only shameful people can attract shame. You must become what you want to attract.

I will tell you a story. In November 2014 I was transferred to Abuja in a very evil way, they gave me no transportation, no accommodation, they just told me to resume in the Abuja office on Monday and they asked me to quit the house in Benin even though they knew my wife was 7 months pregnant. 

When I got to Abuja I went to see my ED she was an elderly woman and I pleaded with her to have mercy but she wouldn't even though they were punishing me for speaking up against a lie. You see God gave her the opportunity to show mercy but she didn't. Few months later, she was fired by the board, she was actually disgraced out of office and she cried as she left. She refused to show mercy so she couldn't find mercy when she needed it. 

My other supervisor in Benin is an unmarried 43 year old woman. I am convinced God brought my wife and I in contact with her so that she could attract what she didn't have in her life by honoring and helping a young married couple but she made life hell for us. She is 43 years old and still single. 

When I didn't have a Mercedes I would buy full tank in the car of anyone who just bought a Mercedes and I didn't have to know you! If I was driving by and a Mercedes wanted to pass, I would stop and let the car pass. I was simply attracting what I didn't have by honoring those who had it. 

The Bible says in Hebrews 13:2 Do not forget to show hospitality to strangers, for by so doing some people have shown hospitality to angels without knowing it.

There are angels in human form, certain people whom God has positioned to help you and if you miss them because of the evil in your heart may God have mercy on you. 

God knew where He was taking my wife and I but He brought us along the path of these people and they missed it!  When God knows you will need mercy He will let you sow mercy as a seed.

You may be single right now because you have been jealous of your married friends or because you were the one carrying the bad gist about the wedding. 

May God give us wisdom in Jesus name. 

You too can be a social media evangelist, kindly share and repost this Gospel of Jesus Christ so that others can be blessed just like you have been blessed. Thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment