Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Testimony Thursday

#TestimonyThursday If you were God and you gave someone ten thousand Naira and he tells everyone what God has done while there is another person whom you gave a million Naira and he wouldn't even share the testimony with anyone. Who would you give more money next time? The one who told everybody of course! Testimonies are a documentation of gratitude, the more testimonies you share the more God does for you. Last week Tuesday it was Ebony Life TV, this week it was NTA international and I trust BBC and CNN are coming next week 😄🙌 God is not a cheat and He will owe no man, God promises a 100 fold return on anything you sow to the gospel, you may not believe it but for those of us who believe it, it's working for us. After I was transferred to Abuja in 2014, I was trying to implement a social media strategy for my office, I thought that was how God would bless me so I went to see my closest mentor Brother Tayo Fatogun and he said to me "COZA is building, take a seed and sow to the project". I didn't even have money to sow and I asked the Holy Spirit and He said to me "sow your Tv" wow that was my most prized possession at the time but I obeyed! As I got to the church office, the Chief Protocol called Pastor and Pastor said to me "Wale I was just thinking of what to buy for the church lobby and you brought this, God will honor you" First of all God brought back many televisions, I have a TV in every room in my house right now and then God began to put me on TV. I have never paid for adverts either on radio or TV. Just yesterday NTA came to interview us at Sapphire Scents along with our distributors. Your seed NEVER dies, it goes into your future and MULTIPLIES! That precious thing in your hand will never be more than what it is but if you sow it, it will multiply! The only way to live this life is to trust Jesus and you will never be disappointed. You too can be a social media evangelist, kindly share and repost this Gospel of Jesus Christ so that others can be blessed just like you have been blessed. Thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment