Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Laws of Increase (Part 1)

We are starting a series called "Laws of Increase" today is Part 1. "My friend I don't understand it, we started this business together, mine has gone under while yours has grown to many branches. How did you do it?" Ladies and gentlemen, it's not normal for things to grow on the earth. The moment you drive a new car out of the shop the value starts going down, if you left soup without warming it, it will go stale, if you bite out of an apple and left it there for few hours it will change color, if you just match on the accelerator of your car without holding the steering, you will have an accident. Things don't grow normally! Increase and growth is spiritual! One of the most fascinating scriptures in the bible was about Isaac in Genesis 26:13; the man began to prosper and CONTINUED to prosper UNTIL he became very prosperous. They also tell us about another man called Nimrod who built the tower of Babel in Genesis in Genesis 10:8 (NKJV) "Nimrod BEGAN to be a mighty one in the earth. If you read the story of Nimrod and the tower of Babel you will realise that Nimrod did not CONTINUE to be a mighty man, he only BEGAN! What is the difference between Isaac and Nimrod? Isaac looked up to God, he was little in his own eyes but Nimrod was a self made man he had no respect for God. Therefore the first law for increase is the fear of God! Those who don't fear God have no future they will fail! When you tithe it is proof that you fear God because you acknowledge Him as your Source. When God is your Source you will be a prayerful person. To increase you must have a prayer pattern. You must spend time in God's presence, it is at those moments that the anointing rubs off on you. As you practise these principles you will see increase in Jesus name. You too can be a social media evangelist, share so that others can be blessed as you have been blessed. #JesusDidIt #ThankYouJesus

2 comments:

  1. How To Get Your Ex Lover/Partner/Boyfriend/Girlfriend/Wife Or Husband Back

    It breaks my heart to know that people are hurting so badly that they are desperate to get their love lives back. For anyone hurting right now, I want you to worry no more for your Ex lover/partner will come back to you so you can feel whole again and I truly mean that. When my wife left me, Lord Zakuza was the man I contacted that helped me to get my wife back with his powerful spell within 48 hours and I can never forget the day I meant Lord Zakuza for he's spells perform GREAT MIRACLES. Get in touch with Lord Zakuza now for he's like a God on earth that can get your EX lover back within 48 hours with his powerful spell. You can go get in touch with him through the below details.


    WhatsApp/call/text: +1 740 573 9483
    Website via: lordzakuzaspells.com
    Email via: Lordzakuza7 @ gmail. com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never believed in spells,not until i contacted this great man.I'M CHRIS
      Sharon . I've been on Drugs since 2002,I was tested HIV+. 2.Due to some
      Family Issues, I had misunderstanding with my wife, and we went separate
      ways. But as i speak now I'm now HIV-, negative my wife is back with me and
      we are very happy again. I'm Very sure this Man can help every-one with
      HIS/HER problems.To me there is no problem that Dr.Ncube can't solve. HIS
      MAIL ADDRESS: drncube03@gmail.com or call/whatsapp +2348155227532

      Delete