Monday, April 24, 2017

A Nagging Wife

"Where are you coming from? Work has closed since 6pm you are just getting home at 7:30pm, where did you go? I hope you don't have a girlfriend? I don't know what they see in you, money you no get, see how fat you are? They are just deceiving you. I made the mistake of marrying you now I am stuck here" Louis picked his car keys and walked out, he got into his car and looked for an hotel to sleep. He knew right then that he couldn't be with that woman. She was so gentle before they married but all she does these days is nag. He had some money problems but if he combined his problems with his wife's nagging Louis knew he would die before his time. The next day he began to look for an apartment, it was a smaller place and less comfortable than the house he shared with his wife but he would rather live in peace in a one bedroom than live in a duplex with a nagging woman. Proverbs 21:19 says: It is better to live in a desert than with a quarrelsome and nagging wife. Solomon had 700 wives and 300 concubines, he must have seen all sorts. I am sure that one of the things he discovered is that a quarrelsome and nagging wife is IMPOSSIBLE to please! The desert is a hot place, there is no comfort in the desert but the Bible says it is BETTER that way than to stay with a nagging wife. Most women that nag usually have a reason but some have the habit. Men please be careful, if you notice that your girlfriend is always criticizing the government, pastors, friends and everything around her, run! By the time you marry her you will be the number one object of her criticism. A nagging woman will destroy your self esteem with her mouth. She will make you feel less than a man regardless of what you do for her, she will never appreciate the good but will always jump and revel on bad things, she feeds on negativity. Run away from that kind of woman! Watch out for the traits! You can't be successful or live long with a nagging wife. May God help us all in Jesus name. You too can be a social media evangelist, kindly share and repost this Gospel of Jesus Christ so that others can be blessed just like you have been blessed. Thank you for reading.

2 comments:

  1. How To Get Your Ex Lover/Partner/Boyfriend/Girlfriend/Wife Or Husband Back

    It breaks my heart to know that people are hurting so badly that they are desperate to get their love lives back. For anyone hurting right now, I want you to worry no more for your Ex lover/partner will come back to you so you can feel whole again and I truly mean that. When my wife left me, Lord Zakuza was the man I contacted that helped me to get my wife back with his powerful spell within 48 hours and I can never forget the day I meant Lord Zakuza for he's spells perform GREAT MIRACLES. Get in touch with Lord Zakuza now for he's like a God on earth that can get your EX lover back within 48 hours with his powerful spell. You can go get in touch with him through the below details.


    WhatsApp/call/text: +1 740 573 9483
    Website via: lordzakuzaspells.com
    Email via: Lordzakuza7 @ gmail. com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never believed in spells,not until i contacted this great man.I'M CHRIS
      Sharon . I've been on Drugs since 2002,I was tested HIV+. 2.Due to some
      Family Issues, I had misunderstanding with my wife, and we went separate
      ways. But as i speak now I'm now HIV-, negative my wife is back with me and
      we are very happy again. I'm Very sure this Man can help every-one with
      HIS/HER problems.To me there is no problem that Dr.Ncube can't solve. HIS
      MAIL ADDRESS: drncube03@gmail.com or call/whatsapp +2348155227532

      Delete