Monday, April 24, 2017

God Will Carry You

"Eeeh Jesus how am I going to cope with 4 children? God you gave me this job how can I lose it? " Femi was deep in thought as he prayed and then he heard a voice say "Isaiah 46:4" he brought out his bible and read it; even to your old age and gray hairs I am He, I am He who will sustain you. I have made you and I will carry you; I will sustain you and I will rescue you. Peace flooded Femi's heart, he knew he had answers to his prayers and he began to give thanks. In less than a week he had all the money to start his own business and provide for his family. Whenever you have any challenge, this is how you think "how am I going to pay the house rent? How am I going to pay the school fees?" How am I going to get another job? Most of our challenges have a constant factor "I". We think we are to take care of us but that is NOT true! It is God who takes care of us! I love Psalm 100:3 which says "Know that the LORD is God. It is he who made us, and we are his; we are his people, the sheep of his pasture." You did not create yourself, God created you! He also said He will take care of you till your OLD AGE! Learn to trust God! They say "don't put your eggs in one basket" but with God you can put the entire poultry in God's hands and He won't fail you. Jesus NEVER fails! If you trust Him to sort you out, He will! Trust is an action word, refuse worry about that issue, don't call friends, take it to God and He will send help. You too can be a social media evangelist, kindly share and repost this Gospel of Jesus Christ so that others can be blessed just like you have been blessed. Thank you for reading.

1 comment:

  1. I never believed in spells,not until i contacted this great man.I'M CHRIS
    Sharon . I've been on Drugs since 2002,I was tested HIV+. 2.Due to some
    Family Issues, I had misunderstanding with my wife, and we went separate
    ways. But as i speak now I'm now HIV-, negative my wife is back with me and
    we are very happy again. I'm Very sure this Man can help every-one with
    HIS/HER problems.To me there is no problem that Dr.Ncube can't solve. HIS
    MAIL ADDRESS: drncube03@gmail.com or call/whatsapp +2348155227532

    ReplyDelete