Monday, April 6, 2015

Tigho & Collins Celebrates 2nd Year Anniversary


Happy Anniversary to the captain of my ship,the crown that fits perfectly well over my head,its seems like it was just yesterday we started this journey of ours. its been 730 days of God's divine favour over our lives. It takes a real man to love a woman like me,thank you for changing my status and  giving me a priceless beautiful daughter. I loved you,i love you and will forever do,you bring so much light to my life.may God give us the grace to continually grow in His love and bring up our children together.























4 comments:

  1. Happy 2nd wedding anniversary Collins &Tigho.-lois

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, happy anniversary tigho n hubby, may God continue to keep u guys in complete peace, love, joy, harmony,in Jesus name.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful family. HWA sis. Love you both.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What great photographs!! I can see the love in your eyes for each other. Anyways, I just celebrated my first anniversary at an outdoor location for vows. It was really a superb party I have ever had.

    ReplyDelete