Friday, November 14, 2014

Ronke & Elaigwu; Always & Forever (2)






We bring you the wedding pictures of Ronke and Eliagwu, we shared their pre wedding pictures few months back. If you missed it, click here. I love this couple for their creativity and excellence. It takes a lot of discipline to have a dream wedding at the right venue with the right number of people. We celebrate you Ronke and Elaigwu. Enjoy...



Bridal Shower

Ronke's Testimony
I really do not know where to start from; we got married on the 1st and 3rd of October 2014.
The engagement was on the 1st of October at Martinos Multipurpose Hall, Alausa.  and the wedding was on Friday 3rd of October, 2014 at Lakowe Golf resort, Lakowe town, Ibeju Lekki, Lagos State, Nigeria I got married to the best man in the world and a man after God's heart. It was a very beautiful and intimate wedding with a few loved ones and well wishers. 

I heard a lot of people say things to me like "you people would fight" just get ready to see his other side".....we did not fight over this planning once, we compromised a lot. We both wanted to do something different because we are both creative people so we decided to get married on a golf course by the lake. For us it was fun and everyone present had great things to say, we had just about 150 people present and they all enjoyed themselves. 

I still cannot believe I am married to my husband, every day on my way home from work now, I say, “wow  I am married”, it hits me more every passing day. 
Marriage is a beautiful thing; it is great to know you have someone who is constantly thinking of your well being and someone who would tell you the truth no matter what and who would stay in your corner in good and bad times. 
I am so blessed to have found my soul mate and I pray all of you reading this post get your own love story soon; I pray you experience even greater joy than mine. 


Advice for couples planning their wedding
Please do not forget marriage is a lifetime commitment, put God in every decision from choosing a spouse to planning the wedding and do not plan with what you do not have. Be creative and compromise, but plan with what you have; remember there is life after that day. It’s just 1 or 2 days.....the real journey starts after that day. Marriage is definitely a beautiful thing created by God.


Engagement 

































Wedding
















































































No comments:

Post a Comment