Thursday, January 11, 2018

Testimony Thursday

As people congratulated me for being named one of the 100 most influential Nigerians for 2017 my mind flashed back to December 2014. I remember walking to City Park Wuse from my office, I love the serenity of that place and if government is ever willing to sell that property I will buy it. I have a spot where I pray and meditate everytime I go there. On this day, I was just speaking in tongues and pouring my heart to God because of all the challenges I was facing; 130k salary, no house, no car, matrress on the floor with an 8 month pregnant wife and people who don't like you giving you the "ntoi 😛😛😜😜😜 God don catch you" look. I was overwhelmed and as I poured my heart to God, the Holy Spirit led me to Isaiah 41:18 (ERV)" I will change the desert into a lake filled with water ". He began to tell me that I could not finish drinking the water in a lake and that He would give me something that I would drink from and be full and others would drink and be full. Few months later, Sapphire Scents started. Your mess is a message, your test is a testimony, God will use your adverse situation to advertise you, God will take you from the pit and set you on high in the. This is my testimony and I give God all the glory. You too can be a social media evangelist kindly share so that others can be blessed as you have been blessed. Thank you for reading. #YearofTheNew #BillionNairaMark #JesusDidIt #ThankYouJesus

5 comments:

  1. this is great. Thank God I found it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MAIL ADDRESS: drncube03@gmail.com or call/whatsapp +2348155227532
      Sharon . I've been on Drugs since 2002,I was tested HIV+. 2.Due to some
      Family Issues, I had misunderstanding with my wife, and we went separate
      ways. But as i speak now I'm now HIV-, negative my wife is back with me and
      we are very happy again. I'm Very sure this Man can help every-one with
      HIS/HER problems.To me there is no problem that Dr.Ncube can't solve. HIS
      MAIL ADDRESS: drncube03@gmail.com or call/whatsapp +2348155227532

      Delete
  2. How To Get Your Ex Lover/Partner/Boyfriend/Girlfriend/Wife Or Husband Back

    It breaks my heart to know that people are hurting so badly that they are desperate to get their love lives back. For anyone hurting right now, I want you to worry no more for your Ex lover/partner will come back to you so you can feel whole again and I truly mean that. When my wife left me, Lord Zakuza was the man I contacted that helped me to get my wife back with his powerful spell within 48 hours and I can never forget the day I meant Lord Zakuza for he's spells perform GREAT MIRACLES. Get in touch with Lord Zakuza now for he's like a God on earth that can get your EX lover back within 48 hours with his powerful spell. You can go get in touch with him through the below details.


    WhatsApp/call/text: +1 740 573 9483
    Website via: lordzakuzaspells.com
    Email via: Lordzakuza7 @ gmail. com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you having issues in your relationship, or finding it difficult to have a child of your own or are you the type having any diseases in your body. I will advice you to contact Dr. Abolo of Abolospell@gmail.com . The potency of his spell is so effective and can reunite broken relationship and can also make one get pregnant know matter the situation and not only that, he also has the power to cure all type of diseases within the period of 48hours.. Contact him today and thank me later.
    Contact details : Abolospell@gmail.com
    you can also contact hiim on whatsapp via: +27743411428.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Today I Welcome You To The Knowledge Of Illuminatì ∆Freemason∆ And I Grant You The Opportunity To BELONG to This Sacred Community, A COMMUNITY of SUPER MEN AND WOMEN. A place Of All Possibilities, This Kingdom We Do Not Fall To Plague, Sickness Or Disease Of Anykind nor Are We Subject To Pains Of Life Such As Poverty And All Kinds Of Not Good Situation In LIFE, Our First Priority As The New World Order Is To Eradicate Poverty From all NATIONS OF THE EARTH By Presenting Every New Member With Huge Amount Of CASH and Property And teaching them the Secret of LIFE and showing them the POWER THEREIN and helping them master it so Ye Can WIN in all Fields of LIFE and have dominion over health, wealth and every Thing You Ever Need. As you Already Know, This Brotherhood Consist oF the Most Powerful Men Of The Earth, To JOIN This Great Family(Cult(Spiritual Movement Contact
    illuminatiinitiationtemplewa@gmail.com via Gmail
    +17608922577 ∆ILLUMINATEÌ OFFICIAL CALL AND TEXT LINE( worldwide)∆

    +2347052719658 ILLUMINATEÌ WHATSAPP LINE FOR ONLINE REGISTRATION WORLD WIDE.

    You're Advised To Make Up Your Mind Before Contacting,

    ReplyDelete