Saturday, January 13, 2018

Principles for Quality Fatherhood

There is an ordinance that all fathers should know and if you are struggling with money to take care of your children, this may just be your deliverance. When we had our first daughter Ruby, we were still squatting in my brother's house and we didn't even have a car so I took my wife to the hospital in a cab and brought her back with my baby in a cab. Money was very tight and I was trusting God on how to take care of my family. People began to come and greet us and I remember vividly that when one of our friends came, he gave me an envelope with N10,000 in it and the Holy Spirit said to me "don't touch it, sow it". Ladies and gentlemen, that 10k was like one million naira at that time but I knew it was the Holy Spirit. I got to church and I put that money on the altar then I asked God to bless me so I could take care of my family, I asked that God should help me give them the best and from that day things began to get better. My daughters are ages 3 and 1 and God has helped me to give them the very best. Are you a father or an expectant father? Sow the first seed anyone gives to your baby and watch God send you help and if you missed it at that time, you can still take a seed and sow it for your children. The bible says in Exodus 34:19 "The first offspring of every womb belongs to me, including all the firstborn males of your livestock, whether from herd or flock." Obviously you can't drop your baby in the offering basket 😁😁🤣 but you can redeem with a seed and strike a covenant of abundance with God. I pray for all fathers and husbands that God will open your eyes to understand that the spiritual controls the physical in Jesus name. You too can be a social media evangelist kindly share so that others can be blessed as you have been blessed. Thank you for reading. #YearofTheNew #BillionNairaMark #JesusDidIt #ThankYouJesus

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. MAIL ADDRESS: drncube03@gmail.com or call/whatsapp +2348155227532
      Sharon . I've been on Drugs since 2002,I was tested HIV+. 2.Due to some
      Family Issues, I had misunderstanding with my wife, and we went separate
      ways. But as i speak now I'm now HIV-, negative my wife is back with me and
      we are very happy again. I'm Very sure this Man can help every-one with
      HIS/HER problems.To me there is no problem that Dr.Ncube can't solve. HIS
      MAIL ADDRESS: drncube03@gmail.com or call/whatsapp +2348155227532

      Delete
  2. This is an amazing testimony! We're running a project to build a Christian landmark in the heart of the UK and we're looking for 1 million answered prayers to go on The Wall of Answered Prayer. Would you like this amazing prayer to be featured to inspire future generations of God's goodness? If so, head to thewall.org.uk for more information :) God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How To Get Your Ex Lover/Partner/Boyfriend/Girlfriend/Wife Or Husband Back

    It breaks my heart to know that people are hurting so badly that they are desperate to get their love lives back. For anyone hurting right now, I want you to worry no more for your Ex lover/partner will come back to you so you can feel whole again and I truly mean that. When my wife left me, Lord Zakuza was the man I contacted that helped me to get my wife back with his powerful spell within 48 hours and I can never forget the day I meant Lord Zakuza for he's spells perform GREAT MIRACLES. Get in touch with Lord Zakuza now for he's like a God on earth that can get your EX lover back within 48 hours with his powerful spell. You can go get in touch with him through the below details.


    WhatsApp/call/text: +1 740 573 9483
    Website via: lordzakuzaspells.com
    Email via: Lordzakuza7 @ gmail. com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soulcare Prayer is a New Zealand-based company that provides high-quality prayer for prayer for soul healing services. We understand that despair is a complex and debilitating condition that saps one's desire to live, wreaks havoc on one's wish inside the fate, and pours down on any happy occurrence. For many years, our offerings were available. Anxiety is caused by emotional traumas, which are typically linked to generational changes and overcoming life's problems. Please contact us for more information at +64201112123.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lottery is something majority of the people in the world want to win, not only winning the lottery, but they want to win big, I have been playing the lottery for couple of years now, but I haven't really win big, personally I always think there is something behind all those winners who always win big, because my intense always tell me that every thing is possible, I manage to get in contact with one of the biggest lottery winner in the UK, I asked him about the success, and he referred me to a very powerful spell caster Dr.Prince he is indeed a great man who I explained to, without no hidden details , (I really want to win the lottery so bad) he put to work and few days letter he gave me numbers that never fails , these numbers was what I played and i won £3,000000,00, 3 Million pounds, is blessed , you too can change your life too with his help, contact email: obinnaspelltemple@yahoo.com
    WhatsApp him: +18488416266

    ReplyDelete