Friday, January 17, 2014

Dr.Mike Murdock honours Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo



Honor is the seed for access
Honor will make you a fragrance instead of an odour
Honor will take you further than genius
Honor will take you in one day further than your work will take you in ten years
Wherever you sow honor, everything will open for you
- Dr. Mike Murdock



It is indeed a rare privilege to have been mentored by these two great men of God. I gave my life to Christ at the Commonwealth of Zion Assembly (COZA)in 2010 after I heard Pastor Biodun preach on 'Ebenezer, My Stone of Help'.
He talked about Isaiah 50; 7 " For the Lord God will help me; therefore shall I not be confounded; therefore have I set my face like a flint and I know that I shall not be ashamed." My life has never remained the same since then, If there is one wardrobe I crave to have, its Pastor Biodun's wardrobe. I love him and I miss him so much, since I came in contact with him, my life has been like the famed Proverbs 4;18 of all COZA members, "The path of the just is like a shining light that shines ever brighter"

If you missed Dr. Mike Murdock's prophecy over my life on January 1, 2013, you can click here

COZA hosts a yearly programme called 12 Days of Glory and at the end of this year's event, Dr. Mike Murdock gave Pastor Biodun a Rolls Royce worth a million dollars (One Hundred and Sixty Million Naira) and included Pastor Biodun's four children in his will. I have never seen this level of honor from any man to another before, I love these men of God and I celebrate the grace they carry. See the pictures below;







3 comments: