Friday, March 6, 2015

Quotes from Pastor Israel Ukoko



There are three men I have met in my 30 years on earth who had the most profound effect on me the first time I heard them talk; all 3 men kept my attention for at least an hour, I remember what all 3 men said like it was yesterday and their words changed my life. These men are my pastor; Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, Dr. Mike Murdock and Pastor Israel Ukoko.

Pastor Israel Ukoko is the presiding pastor of House of Faith Christian Church in the UK, he is also the CEO of Sanct and  a world class tailor who has amongst his clients  CEOs of Fortune 500 companies, Sheikhs, Kings, Presidents and movie stars from many nations of the world. 

You can watch some of Pastor Israel Ukoko's sermons on Youtube with this link; click here
He recently posted some picture quotes on his timeline. The gentleman in the picture quote below is Pastor Israel's son. I am sure all the ladies are swooning over him.  Enjoy...













No comments:

Post a Comment