Saturday, March 2, 2013

GOD BLESSED MY BUSINESSS


It is indeed a truth when God said He will bless the work of our hands, let's celebrate the inspiring story of this entrepreneur together.




I just want to thank God for His goodness over  my business through the years, I started Yoi Clothiers with Thirteen Thousand Naira with the aim of competing with  TM Lewin, Thomas Pink and the likes.

 it wasnt easy at the beginning but from my first sale of ten shirts, Yoi Clothiers has never looked back, God has been so faithful and the business has grown so much that their is no weekend we dont clothe people for weddings, dinners and all kinds of events.

The business is so blessed that I have people on my payroll, got married and I have recently diversified into the sale of cars with Yoi Place. I just want to encourage you to put your hope and trust in God, He can bless the work of your hands beyond your dreams. I give all the glory to God.

1 comment:

  1. Halleluyah and your business will not shatter in jesus name. Amen

    ReplyDelete