Thursday, April 27, 2017

Laws of Increase;Gratitude

We started a series called "Laws of Increase" todayis Part 2. Ladies and gentlemen WHATEVER you are grateful for will increase. The word that comes out of your mouth the most should be "Thank You Jesus" many people don't understand why I use the hashtag #JesusDidIt and #ThankYouJesus it is because I understand that whatever I thank God for will multiply. Jesus wanted to feed 5000 people, He took the little that He had and gave thanks for it and it multiplied. If you are not grateful for what you have more will never come. Imagine if Jesus had complained, the bread and fish would not have multiplied. It doesn't matter how little what you have is and it might not be convenient to be grateful sometimes but rather than complain just look up, raise your hands and say "Thank You Jesus" Many people have a prayer list but not many people have a thanksgiving list. You NEED a thanksgiving list. Write out everything God has done for you after this post and thank God for them every morning and night. You will begin to notice how fast things will be happening for you. The reward for gratitude is increase and multiplication. Let me teach you a secret; when people look down on you and make you feel like a nobody don't be sad. Go into your room and give thanks. That same person who looked down on you will soon look up to you! Jeremiah 30:19 says: And out of them shall proceed thanksgiving and the voice of them that make merry: and I will multiply them, and they shall not be few; I will also glorify them, and they shall not be small. As you apply these principles everything around you will multiply in Jesus name. You too can be a social media evangelist, share so that others can be blessed as you have been blessed. #JesusDidIt #ThankYouJesus

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I never believed in spells,not until i contacted this great man.I'M CHRIS
      Sharon . I've been on Drugs since 2002,I was tested HIV+. 2.Due to some
      Family Issues, I had misunderstanding with my wife, and we went separate
      ways. But as i speak now I'm now HIV-, negative my wife is back with me and
      we are very happy again. I'm Very sure this Man can help every-one with
      HIS/HER problems.To me there is no problem that Dr.Ncube can't solve. HIS
      MAIL ADDRESS: drncube03@gmail.com or call/whatsapp +2348155227532

      Delete