Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Trust Jesus To Finish What He Started

"God You gave me a wife but now we need a baby, You gave me a house now we need the rent, You gave me a family now we need cars, You gave me a business now we need customers, You gave me a job now I need a promotion"

I don't know what you prayed about that God has started, if He has started it, trust Him to finish it. You are Jerusalem; Jerusalem is anything God starts, maintains and sustains! Did you come to this earth by yourself? God was there at the very beginning of your life and He will be there at the end, trust Him to finish everything He has started in your life.

The bible says in Philipians 1:6 being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus.

Trust Jesus to finish what He has started in your life.


Please share so that others can be blessed as you have been blessed. 

If you have not given your life to Jesus say after me " Dear Jesus, I come to You today, I believe You died on the cross and on the 3rd day You rose from the dead and You are now seated at the right hand of the Father. I accept You as my Lord and Savior and I ask that You will dwell in me from now on.

If you said this prayer, congrats! πŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ You have just become born again, please find a bible believing church you can start attending and if you are in Abuja, Ilorin or Lagos, join me at the Commonwealth of Zion Assembly or call me on 08178347035 for details. God bless you!#ThankYouJesus

No comments:

Post a Comment