Sunday, September 25, 2016

My Persuasions

I am stirred to write about my persuasions; the truths I will believe for eternity.

1. Every word of the bible is true; some people believe that some parts of the bible is not true but not me, I believe EVERY word! If the bible was a lie, somebody like me would be in trouble! I never start anything without receiving a scripture. That's why Sapphire Scents has Isaiah 54:11 near our logo.  Everything God has blessed me with can be traced to a word from the bible. When the Word comes, the miracle must manifest!  Believe the bible, it will change your life.

2. I will rather sow a lot than save a lot; the bible says whatever you give will be multiplied back to you. (Luke 6;38) I sow constantly so I can reap constantly. You are responsible for your financial level. When I started sowing in millions, I started reaping in millions. 

3. Illicit sex is connected to untimely death and poverty:  every man of covenant knows that adultery and fornication is a killer. The bible says in Proverbs 6:27-29 27Can a man scoop fire into his lap
without his clothes being burned?
28Can a man walk on hot coals
without his feet being scorched?
29So is he who sleeps with another man’s wife;
no one who touches her will go unpunished.

Any woman who is not your wife is another man's wife even if she's not married. 

4. People are the biggest assets in the world;  someone you know, knows somebody you don't know. How you treat people determine how far you will go. Money is a result of good relationships. 

5. A man of God represents God on the earth;  you need a man of God. It is the secret of champions. You must be submitted to a spiritual authority. They can see what you don't see and their anointed words can change your life. Find a church and a man of God you respect, submit and stay connected. NEVER be in a church where you don't respect or admire the man of God you will put yourself in trouble. 

There are many more but I will stop here for now. Happy Sunday.



You too can be a social media evangelist. Please share so that others can be blessed as you have been blessed. #ThankYouJesus

No comments:

Post a Comment