Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Lessons From A Seed

I want to thank everyone for the overwhelming goodwill that has kept pouring in because of the birth of our princess, as you have celebrated with me, people will celebrate with you in Jesus name.

As my wife and I "pushed" together yesterday, I learnt some profound lessons I will like to share with you;

1. Everything adjusts to a growing seed; 9 months ago, I planted a seed in my wife and her body began to change to accommodate that seed. A seed is influential and powerful. If you plant an orange seed, the earth adjusts to accommodate that seed. I don't know what seeds you have planted; money, favor, faithfulness. Everything will adjust to make sure you reap your reward, never keep sowing.

2. You can do it! As I held my wife's hands as she pushed yesterday, she kept saying to herself "I can do it, thank You Jesus". I have never felt the pain of childbirth and I never will 😜 but I know it's not an easy experience. Yet, she believed she could live above the pain and push the baby out.

I don't know what it is that's causing you a lot of pain and discomfort but you must believe that you can do it! You can triumph through Jesus Christ! You can't do it by yourself but one with God is a majority.

Believe you deserve the best this life has to offer and trust God to give it to you.


You too can be a social media evangelist. Please share so that others can be blessed as you have been blessed. #ThankYouJesus

If you have not given your life to Jesus say after me " Dear Jesus, I come to You today, I believe You died on the cross and on the 3rd day You rose from the dead and You are now seated at the right hand of the Father. I accept You as my Lord and Savior and I ask that You will dwell in me from now on.

If you said this prayer, congrats! πŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ You have just become born again, please find a bible believing church you can start attending and if you are in Abuja, Ilorin, Lagos or PortHarcourt join me at the Commonwealth of Zion Assembly or call me on 08178347035 for details. God bless you!#ThankYouJesus

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations to your wife and yourself.
    God bless this new addition to our family. You will never lack what to use to take care of her and her sister in Jesus name. She will grow up in strength, wisdom and Gods favour in Jesus name.Amen.

    ReplyDelete