Thursday, August 4, 2016

It Will Come!

 "My brother please tell me what you are doing, you are so blessed, we pray at the same time and we sow the same seeds, is there something extra you are doing?"

Stephen looked at his friend and smiled then he said " my brother, my time is not your time but one thing is certain, your time will come"

Are you serving God faithfully and there's no result? I have a word for you. The bible says in Deuteronomy 28:2 And all these blessings shall COME upon you and OVERTAKE you, if you obey the voice of the LORD your God.

You will not have to go in search of God's blessing, it will locate you wherever you are in the world and it will go ahead of you so that for the rest of your life, you will live like a king.


You will see the blessing in every area of your life; a good wife, good husband, money  will come, you are a magnet for good things. Do you know there is a blessing on your bank account? Yes! There is a COMMANDED blessing on it! The bible says in Deuteronomy 28:8 The LORD will command the blessing on you in your BARNS and in all that you undertake.

A barn is where foodstuff is stored, in those days, they didn't use money, it was an agrarian society, if the book of Deuteronomy were written today, it would say "the LORD will command the blessing on you in your BANK ACCOUNT!"

You are not seeing the manifestation because you are not saying those words over your wallet, ATM card and cheque book! You ought to hold those in your hands and say "I spend money like water, I activate the commanded blessing on my bank account, money will not finish in my hands"

Out of all the creatures that God made, only you and God talks! There is more to your mouth than you imagine, your mouth is for creating your reality! Never forget that you will have what you say! Your words are creating your experiences and the quality of your life. You activate the blessing with your mouth! If I were you I would say what I want to see this morning. 


Please share so that others can be blessed as you have been blessed. 

If you have not given your life to Jesus say after me " Dear Jesus, I come to You today, I believe You died on the cross and on the 3rd day You rose from the dead and You are now seated at the right hand of the Father. I accept You as my Lord and Savior and I ask that You will dwell in me from now on.

If you said this prayer, congrats! πŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ You have just become born again, please find a bible believing church you can start attending and if you are in Abuja, Ilorin or Lagos, join me at the Commonwealth of Zion Assembly or call me on 08178347035 for details. God bless you!#ThankYouJesus

No comments:

Post a Comment