Wednesday, August 10, 2016

God is Your Rewarder

"I worked hard at that company, I gave them my best but at the end they just sacked me without even a send off, I feel so sad"

Have you been very good to someone and they didn't appreciate it? Have you worked hard for an organization and they mistreated you? This morning I want to change your mindset and what to expect when you put your best in something. 

1. You will sow WHAT you reap NOT where you sow: many people believe that the person they have been kind to should also be kind to them, life doesn't work that way! Men are naturally ungrateful. 

About 4 years ago, I was posted to Benin to assist in starting up an office and I put my very best into it, I was driver, receptionist, secretary and many more and the main office in Abuja was very impressed about how we were handling that office. My supervisor in Benin on the other hand was a very insecure woman so she began to frustrate me and she would send bad reports about me to the Abuja office yet the office was doing well because I put my best into it. I was expecting a promotion but I had NO IDEA that I was sowing the seed for my own company! 

Do your very best in whatever you are doing and look up to God for your reward. 


2. Never forget that God is a rewarder: If someone who never pays his debts comes to ask you for money, you may not want to give him because of a prior experience but God is DIFFERENT, God's nature is explained in Numbers 23:19 (NLT) 

God is not a man, so He does not lie. He is not human, so He does not change his mind. Has He ever spoken and failed to act? Has He ever promised and not carried it through?

As long as you are looking up to God to repay you, you will never be disappointed! If man appreciates you that will be a bonus but never forget that your reward is with God. 

There is one thing that you must settle; God is a rewarder! Hebrews 11:6 (NIV) says And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must (1)believe that He exists and that (2)He rewards those who earnestly seek him.

Helping people and doing your best is a walk of faith and you will not lose your reward in Jesus name. 


Please share so that others can be blessed as you have been blessed. 

If you have not given your life to Jesus say after me " Dear Jesus, I come to You today, I believe You died on the cross and on the 3rd day You rose from the dead and You are now seated at the right hand of the Father. I accept You as my Lord and Savior and I ask that You will dwell in me from now on.

If you said this prayer, congrats! πŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ You have just become born again, please find a bible believing church you can start attending and if you are in Abuja, Ilorin or Lagos, join me at the Commonwealth of Zion Assembly or call me on 08178347035 for details. God bless you!#ThankYouJesus

No comments:

Post a Comment