Tuesday, August 16, 2016

God Is Your Helper

"Sir it's about the house rent, you asked me to see you today" Chief Kuti looked at his PA and hissed "can't you see we just lost an election? House rent ko, house rent ni"

Tade was sad, he really needed to get an apartment for his family and Chief Kuti was his only hope. He fell on his knees and confessed his sins, he had been trusting man instead of looking up to God. He made up his mind to trust God from that moment upwards. He began to hold on to God's word and in a little while, God gave him an apartment.


Beloved we are all looking for help one way or another. There are 3 things you must do if you want your help to be timely.

1. Stand on the Word: I saw a scripture, I will NEVER get over and it's in John 1:14 (MSG) The Word became flesh and blood and moved into the neighborhood! πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ My God!
Whenever you stand on God's word, it produces WHATEVER you are believing for and it comes to you! Believe God's word for that car, that money, that man and they will become flesh and come to your neighborhood 😁😁😁😁, the Word is just beautiful and powerful!


2. Recognize that man cannot help you: if you are President Buhari's best friend and you talk everyday but God has not assigned him to help you, he won't help you! The bible says in John 3:27 It's not possible for a person to succeed, I am talking about eternal success without heaven's help.
God is your helper! Focus on God and He will send men to you.

3. Be helpful: never forget that you will reap what you sow, if you want to be helped, help others.

I pray that you are helped in this season in Jesus name.

Please share so that others can be blessed as you have been blessed.

If you have not given your life to Jesus say after me " Dear Jesus, I come to You today, I believe You died on the cross and on the 3rd day You rose from the dead and You are now seated at the right hand of the Father. I accept You as my Lord and Savior and I ask that You will dwell in me from now on.

If you said this prayer, congrats! πŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ You have just become born again, please find a bible believing church you can start attending and if you are in Abuja, Ilorin or Lagos, join me at the Commonwealth of Zion Assembly or call me on 08178347035 for details. God bless you!#ThankYouJesus

No comments:

Post a Comment